httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cookie parsing errors: conflicting information, expected token not present
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:17:20 GMT
----- Original Message ----

APR::Request::Error is a subclass of APR::Request.  What it does differently from
APR::Request is that it runs all the commands with errors disabled.  Most of the
stuff you are worried about would be adequately handled by just doing something
silly like

   my $req = APR::Request::Apache2->handle($r);
   my $jar = eval {$req->jar} || $@->jar; # best effort