httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: RANT: what a dead project looks like
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:02:17 GMT
Without diminishing your point (because it's valid, and you're right),
let's also consider how many of us are in development-centric (or at
least httpd-centric) jobs as compared to the rest of the httpd project
developers...  I think there are substantially less of us working jobs
around apreq as there are httpd developers around httpd.   (There also
isn't much advancement of the project feature-wise lately either; we
should release faster, but there's not much to release lately)

PMC members should, however, at least put more effort into making time
to test releases and vote.

  Issac