httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r733221 - in /httpd/apreq/branches/v2_10: include/apreq_version.h library/module_cgi.c library/parser.c module/apache2/handle.c
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:51:57 GMT
Shouldn't we *not* be doing this type of backport?  We really don't need
release branches any more if we're going to be voting directly on
release artifacts, since there are no changes that can be made to them
anyway.  I'm -0.9 for 2.10 if this looks like a showstopper for building
with gcc4 and let's start a 2.11 release.  Otherwise, we're gonna run
into the same issues we just had with the 1.34-RC4 vote.

  Issac