httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Unify release SVN tag, SVN branch and dating policy for 1.x and trunk
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:35:27 GMT
Issac Goldstand wrote:
> That sounds right and more in line with the normal httpd release
> procedure - that would mean doing (4) before (1) and leaving the rest
> as-is.
Well, my first attempt at writing that out was close :)

Issac go-ahead and make the changes to RELEASE file and re-roll without the
polished version.  I think we can stick with v1.34 for this one.

I'll dedicate some time tonight or tomorrow to test it.

Consultant          - P6M7G8 Inc.                http://p6m7g8.net
Senior Sys Admin    - RideCharge, Inc.           http://ridecharge.com
Contractor          - PositiveEnergyUSA          http://positiveenergyusa.com
ASF Member          - Apache Software Foundation http://apache.org