httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Koziarski" <mich...@koziarski.com>
Subject Re: Questions about apreq_params
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:14:40 GMT
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Philip M. Gollucci
<pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote:
> Michael Koziarski wrote:
>>>
>>> It should definitely not be deprecated.  Its kind of 'core' to the
>>> module.
>>
>> But unless I'm mistaken, it'll just silently fail in these situations
>> with malformed bodies?  What would be the suggested action in that
>> situation?  something like this?
>
> I think step one is to come up with a test that reproduces the break in the
> docs.  Commit it as 'skip', then fix the code so the test passes ensuring we
> don't break anything else in the process.

OK, I'm about to spend a week travelling but I've added this to my
TODO list.  I'm far from an expert with this stuff so apologies if it
takes me a little while.  At the very least I'll get us a request body
which repeatedly triggers it.

--
Cheers

Koz