httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Koziarski" <mich...@koziarski.com>
Subject Re: Questions about apreq_params
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:55:20 GMT
> Clearly the function can return NULL, what documentation do you refer to ?
>
> APREQ_DECLARE(apr_table_t *)apreq_params(apreq_handle_t *req, apr_pool_t *p)
> {
>    const apr_table_t *args, *body;
>    apreq_args(req, &args);
>    apreq_body(req, &body);
>
>    if (args != NULL)
>        if (body != NULL)
>            return apr_table_overlay(p, args, body);
>        else
>            return apr_table_copy(p, args);
>    else
>        if (body != NULL)
>            return apr_table_copy(p, body);
>        else
>            return NULL;
>
> }

The source doc in 2.08 that I have downloaded locally:

/**
 * Returns a table containing key-value pairs for the full request
 * (args + body).
 *
 * @param req request handle
 * @param p   allocates the returned table.
 *
 * @return table representing all available params; is never NULL.
 */
APREQ_DECLARE(apr_table_t *) apreq_params(apreq_handle_t *req, apr_pool_t *p);

--
Cheers

Koz