httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Questions about apreq_params
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:15:49 GMT
Michael Koziarski wrote:
>> It should definitely not be deprecated.  Its kind of 'core' to the module.
>
> But unless I'm mistaken, it'll just silently fail in these situations
> with malformed bodies?  What would be the suggested action in that
> situation?  something like this?
I think step one is to come up with a test that reproduces the break in
the docs.  Commit it as 'skip', then fix the code so the test passes
ensuring we don't break anything else in the process.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc.  http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc.  http://ridecharge.com

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,