httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Questions about apreq_params
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:28:47 GMT
Okay that documentation is both correct an incorrect.

Its a stop gab.  When you give no body and no args, you'll get a NULL,
but in reality you should never need to do this.  I'll take suggestions
on how to word that correctly.

-AaB03x

bar
--AaB03x

foo
--AaB03x--

In the meantime, I'm not convinced you are using the API quite correctly.

Can you have a look at the code in module/t/c-modules/*
in particular,

	o mod_apreq_request_test.c - basic case
	o mod_apreq_upload_test.c - file uploads

At miniumm, you should be checking the RV code of apreq_args ==
APR_SUCCESS. I'm betting its not that for you and if you decode the
number to a string you'll find your problem.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc.  http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc.  http://ridecharge.com

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,