httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "P.V.Anthony" <pvant...@singnet.com.sg>
Subject Re: need help with 64bit Apache2::Request
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 23:16:52 GMT
adam.prime@utoronto.ca wrote:
> Do you have the LoadModule line in your httpd.conf on the 64bit install?
>
> Load Module apreq_module modules/mod_apreq2.so
>
> I've installed it fine on an amd64 on gentoo.

This is great news. So I must be doing something wrong.

The "Load Module apreq_module modules/mod_apreq2.so" line is in httpd.conf.

I am using Gentoo Hardened amd64. The gcc is 3.4.6.

What are the specs on your machine?

Just did the same on a non-hardened gentoo amd64 and it works. The gcc
on that machine is 4.1.2. Do you think it could be the version of gcc.

P.V.Anthony