httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Philip M. Gollucci" <>
Subject Re: Should we release 2.10?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:50:26 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> --- On Thu, 7/10/08, Bojan Smojver <> wrote:
>> Is there anything that needs to be addressed still before we
>> roll this?
>> It's been a long time since the last stable release, I
>> think we should
>> go ahead and get something out the door...
> Sounds good. AIUI Issac was going to RM but had difficulty getting
> the docs to generate.  Are you willing to give it a shot?
I was actually waiting on Issac as well.  We need to do 1.34 too.

Anyone tested perl 5.10 ?

I can jump on it next week, I think, if neither Bojan or Isaac prefer to 
do it.

Philip M. Gollucci (
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc. /
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70  3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

View raw message