httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE: libapreq-1.34-RC3]
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 10:38:30 GMT

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> -1
>
> perl Makefile.PL
> Missing right curly or square bracket at Makefile.PL line 196, at end of
> line
> syntax error at Makefile.PL line 196, at EOF
> Execution of Makefile.PL aborted due to compilation errors.

That's really odd.  Not sure how we vetted it through so far with such a
bug - will look into it on Sunday, I hope.

> Whats  currently on branches/1.x does not do this though.
>
> Issac, did you want to roll RC4 ?

I'm going to need to anyway, since I've misplaced the box that I started
the RC roll with last year, so need to start from scratch.  Hopefully
this time we'll take slightly less than 11 months to review and release ;-)

   Issac