httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: 2.09 & 1.34
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:58:03 GMT

Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Issac Goldstand <margol@beamartyr.net> writes:
>
>> I'm giving up looking for records on who started RM-ing 2.09 (or if it was
>> started), but if noone answers, I'll tag-and-roll 2.09 on Monday,
>
> It might be wiser to scrap the 2.09 branch and start a 2.10 release
> branch.  There's stuff in trunk that we should get out there, mainly
> Win32 fixes, that I doubt were backported to 2.09.

+1

>> and would like to see it ship the same day (one can hope we'll have 3
>> PMCs in the room :))
>>
>> Ditto for 1.34 - if you're a PMC and didn't vote (I know we're missing
>> one; too tired to look for the other two votes which I remember
>> getting in archives now, will do it while I prepare release
>> announcements) please vote either before or at the hackathon.
>
> The key is to find a time that Philip will be around, since he's the
> third PMC vote.  AIUI he will be busy during at least the start of
> next week.

OK.  I hope to be in Monday (flight due to arrive at 6AM, but we'll see
if checking in + a nice shower deals with my first morning's jet-lag or
not).  I can get 2.10 into an RC in the meantime if I can find the time
 (any comments on whether or not to leave the v2_09 branch in place,
remove it completely, or rename it to _dev?  (shouldn't it be in tags
anyway?) so still hope to wrap it up before/during apachecon.

  Issac