httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.09-RC2
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 04:13:53 GMT
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Are we going to have 2.09 release? It's been quite some time since RC2
> went out...
That was the plan whenever I made the branch way long ago.
After moving, loosing a datacenter, and being swamped at work, I haven't
read a single mailing list since April.

Supposedly, this is going to lighten up after August when my startup goes
lives (Aug 10).

My first order of business though is to vote on the apreq 1 RC so it can
go unless I missed it.

If I am taking too long and you feel up to it, please feel free to give it
a whirl.

I'll try to answers questions too if so.

Philip M. Gollucci (philip@riderway.com) 323.219.4708
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc. http://riderway.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.