httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From dekti...@asianet.co.th
Subject Re: Test fail on AIX 5.3
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 07:59:40 GMT
Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> On May 3, 2007, at 12:57 AM, dektidty@asianet.co.th wrote:
>> util.......FAILED tests
>> 36-37                                                      Failed
>> 2/89 tests, 97.75% okay
>> Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
>
> interesting -- thats where OSX fails too.
>
> Joe wrote some suggestions about 1-2 weeks ago to try and get my os to
> compile that correctly -- it didn't work for me, but it might work for
> you.

Hi,

I have experienced a bit more with the tests in library/t and for now I
have found something weird in util.c

in test_charset_divine it seems that expect should be defined as char
expect[7] as apreq_decode use url_decode which seems to add an ending 0
to the destination char *. This 0 when expect is defined as char
expect[6] seems to kill char src3[] which becomes empty and then the
test fails.
Im not 100% sure about that but it seems there is something weird here.
If any dev could confirm and check it. I ll try now to look why
library/t/params and library/t/parsers crash.

Thanks.