httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Fixed: Truncated uploads in mod_perl 1 from FF2.0/Win
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:29:24 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> Right, since it's the start of a boundary.  I think the best way
> to fix this is to do what php does and add a loop into fill_buffer
> so it completely fills the buffer instead of doing a single read.
> Php uses our multipart code for handling uploads, and that's probably
> why they haven't seen this bug crop up.

Issac, are you interested in volunteering to be release manager
for a libapreq1 maintenance release?  Looks like we need to do that,
but I personally have no interest in championing it through myself.

In the meantime I'll commit my patch unless someone thinks
there's a better solution available.

--
Joe Schaefer