httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Fixed: Truncated uploads in mod_perl 1 from FF2.0/Win
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:30:37 GMT
Random autoconf question before I go ahead with this...  I'm staging on
ubuntu-server-64 (6.06), and autoconf isn't generating a depcomp file.
This is in the current MANIFEST so I can't roll without it (or removing
it from the MANIFEST).  I can build nicely without it, so my plan is to
remove it from MANIFEST, roll an RC for people to poke and prod, and if
noone complains before the RC vote is over, I'll commit the MANIFEST
before tagging the release.

  Issac