httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Brooks" <alexandre.bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build of libapreq2 on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:16:48 GMT
On 3/24/07, Philip M. Gollucci <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I assume you mean /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2 ?
>
> Did you cvsup your ports tree recently ?
>
> I build this all the time and it works fine for me.
>
> Can you attach all the relevant 'make' output ?

That's for /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2 :

===================
# make
===>  p5-libapreq2-2.08 is marked as broken: Incorrect pkg-plist.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libapreq2.

The thing is, it happens for /usr/ports/www/libapreq2 aswell, so maybe
the problems comes from that. I used portsnap to update my ports tree
last week, but things haven't changed on freshports
(http://www.freshports.org/www/libapreq2), so I think it still is the
case.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the port maintainer to answer my email,
which I sent almost 10 days ago :(.

--
Alexandre Brooks