httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: apreqXXXXXX temp files remain after processing uploads greater than 256kb. Further large upload fails
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:23:06 GMT
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy, do you know why we use the APR_FILE_NOCLEANUP flag?  Maybe
> we should just remove that and see if it fixes the problem Vinay
> is seeing.

Hi Steve, and all,
  If you remember from
there was a problem with stray temp files in apreq
remaining after uploads; we came up with a fix that
worked most of the time, but Vinay has come up with
something that appears better, and more understandable.
The attached diff against library/util.c (in the svn
sources) works for me in getting multiple invocations
of the glue/perl/t/apreq/upload.t to pass; if you have
time, could you try it out to see how it fares on
your system? Thanks.

--
best regards,
Randy