httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: apreqXXXXXX temp files remain after processing uploads greater than 256kb. Further large upload fails
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:09:44 GMT
Steve Hay <steve.hay@uk.radan.com> writes:

> I tried your patch with the current svn version (revision 518242), but I'm
> still seeing intermittent failures (usually in tests 15, 16 and/or 20) either
> when I run "nmake test" from the top-level, or when I run:
>
> perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib t/TEST -verbose=1 t/apreq/upload.t
>
> from the glue/perl sub-directory :-(

Posting some diagnostic output might help.  Anything in the error logs?
Are you seeing any lingering tempfiles, and if so, are they
prefixed with apreqXXXX (ie coming from apreq_file_mktemp),
or are they from the test scripts?

Randy, I see a lot of stuff like

   unlink $file if -f $file;

in the upload.t tests, which might need to be changed to

   unlink $file or die "Can't unlink $file: $!";

--
Joe Schaefer