httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: apreqXXXXXX temp files remain after processing uploads greater than 256kb. Further large upload fails
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:10:52 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

[...]

> apr_file_remove() on Win32 is calling DeleteFile(), with
> unicode issues taken into consideration. So if apr_file_remove() is
> failing, then DeleteFile() is failing.

Ah yes, you are right.  I thought apr was defaulting
to the unix version, which calls unlink(), but I see
I'm mistaken.

Ok, lets presume DeleteFile() is failing, and passing
that error along to apr_file_remove().  In apreq_file_cleaup
let's then try what cygwin does in its unlink implementation:
opening the file again (using the apr API) with the APR_DELONCLOSE
flag set, then immediately closing it.

--
Joe Schaefer