httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: apreqXXXXXX temp files remain after processing uploads greater than 256kb. Further large upload fails
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:41:30 GMT
"Vinay Y S" <vinay.ys@gmail.com> writes:

> There is a problem with apreq temp file cleanup on win32. For each
> POST request with POST body greater than 256KB, TWO temp files of
> exact same size get created in temp directory and they are not deleted
> even after the request is handled. They get deleted when apache server
> is stopped.

Thanks for the detailed report and patch!
What version of apr are you using?  The reason I ask is
because whenever you open a file, normally a pool cleanup hook is
registered to close it.  apreq_file_mktemp() expects the pool cleanup
implicit in the apr_file_mktemp() call to close the file, so
I'm wondering why that's not happening in your situation.

--
Joe Schaefer