httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Build of libapreq2 on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:35:37 GMT
Alexandre Brooks wrote:
> # make
> ===>  p5-libapreq2-2.08 is marked as broken: Incorrect pkg-plist.
> *** Error code 1
Ahh, you are correct
grep BROKEN /usr/ports/www/libapreq2/Makefile
ROKEN=         Incorrect pkg-plist

> Anyway, I'm still waiting for the port maintainer to answer my email,
> which I sent almost 10 days ago :(.
ah skv@

he's been busy this last year.  4 more days and its maintainer timeout.
I maintain a bunch of FreeBSD ports, I'll look into it.

If you really want to install it, just delete the BROKEN line.
Just realize if you make deinstall or pkg_delete you'll leave a few
stray files on your system.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.