httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: apreqXXXXXX temp files remain after processing uploads greater than 256kb. Further large upload fails
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:29:03 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
>> Randy, do you know why we use the APR_FILE_NOCLEANUP flag?  Maybe
>> we should just remove that and see if it fixes the problem Vinay
>> is seeing.
>
> Hi Steve, and all,
>  If you remember from
>    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=115337629400001&r=1&w=2
> there was a problem with stray temp files in apreq
> remaining after uploads; we came up with a fix that
> worked most of the time, but Vinay has come up with
> something that appears better, and more understandable.
> The attached diff against library/util.c (in the svn
> sources) works for me in getting multiple invocations
> of the glue/perl/t/apreq/upload.t to pass; if you have
> time, could you try it out to see how it fares on
> your system? Thanks.
Yeah, Steve / Randyk spent about 1-3 weeks discussing thinking about
this b/c of test fails first mentioned by Issac during the 2.08 RC
cycle.  The archives are in this list.

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.