httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: libapreq2: apreq_body doesn't work as expected when body like "a=1&=&c=3" is passed]
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:11:09 GMT
Guillaume Gimenez <ggimenez@free.fr> writes:

> There is a problem with the apreq_body function.
>
> When I submit a form with malformed input (ie fields without name like
> {input type="text" name="" value=""} ) all others parameters in the form
> are missed by apreq_body and resulting apr_table_t is empty.

This is a feature, not a bug.  The parser will stop parsing when
it encounters malformed input (which this case is- the specs don't
allow for empty name attributes in successful form controls). The
form-data prior to the bad one should be in the table tho, and
apreq_body() should return an error (not APR_SUCCESS).

--
Joe Schaefer