httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject memory leaking on POST
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 06:01:01 GMT
I am having major problems with my httpd growing on POSTs.  Is there
some finalization of cleanup or apreq_handle_release kind of a thing
that missed out on?  I can't see any source for the leaks.  Everything
is coming from req->pool, so any allocs should be transient.  There is
no leak until I start parsing the POSTs.  The httpds grow and grow as
if something is never getting released.  The apreq handle is coming
from req->pool.  I've even tried directly destroying the uploaded
bucket brigade when the work is all done, in the logging phase.

Do you have any tips on where I should look for my problem?

Brian McQueen