httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: freebsd upgrade problem
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:58:33 GMT
Seems to be a FreeBSD quark / fluke, I'll try and solve this off-list.

Jonathan wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2006, at 7:31 PM, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>
>> If I were you, I would build subversion with mod_dav_svn even if you
>> are not going to use it -- you can not load it in the httpd.conf
>> later.  During this build, let the ports system build APR and dbd for
>> you -- WITH_APACHE2_APR=yes its something close to that switch.
>
> already  did that.  uninstalled and reinstalled.  no luck.
>
> i'm alternating between errors on expat and db4 now -- it seems that
> anything that hits apr won't link to any of its libraries right.  i've
> been trying to do libapreq off the ports and source -- no luck on either.
>
> any port that builds against things that aren't apr -- no problem.
> introduce apr, and it chokes on bdb or expat.
>
>> Can you do a ldd on mod_apreq.so
> no.  i deinstalled it for the upgrade.  so now i've got one in memory,
> and no way to build it.
>
>> If you need to be up in a hurry, you can likely symlink a different
>> version into place, or use /etc/libmap.conf to map it accordingly.
> i'm close to buying another box, migratoing my system on a clean
> install, and reformatting this one.  something odd happened, and i can't
> figure it out at all.  apr seems to be the only thing affected.  its
> driving me crazy.
>

> // Jonathan Vanasco
>
> | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> | FindMeOn.com - The cure for Multiple Web Personality Disorder
> | Web Identity Management and 3D Social Networking
> | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> | RoadSound.com - Tools For Bands, Stuff For Fans
> | Collaborative Online Management And Syndication Tools
> | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.