httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward L. Abrams" <abr...@bitscrap.com>
Subject Re: memory leaking on POST
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 06:39:04 GMT
A while back, I wrote to the list about this also.  Joe and some others
sent me some example code that didn't leak buckets.  At the time, I
thought I the clean code was still leaking a bit, however, months later,
with no processes having serious troubles, I now suspect that my own
individual case was just transient buffers in memory just not being
cleaned up at a moment in time I was watching.  If you would like me to
re-post the example code that has been working for me (even though it
still does produce what looks like transient growth spurts), I'd be
happy to.

Eddie
abrams <at> tabblo <dot> com