httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Galbraith <p...@mysql.com>
Subject Rusty perl question
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:21:14 GMT
Hi all,

I used to know the trick, I think, but can't remember. I want to code my
application to be smart about whether it's on a system that can use
mod_perl2/apreq, or if I have to use CGI. I 've code my app to use CGI
successfully, but would like to keep the code that I worked to get apreq
working as well. I would like for my application to be smart enough to
say use apreq if it's there, or use CGI if it isn't. What's the magical
trick to toggle the 'use libfoo' or 'use libfee'? Kindof like #ifdefs in
C...

Thanks!

Patrick