httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: mod_wombat]
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:35:59 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:
> I forward this message from the httpd list.
>
> By the way: what is going with merging parts of libapreq2 into APR and
> httpd and mod_perl/CPAN?  It looks for me as a so important step for
> everybody... (well, maybe except for IIS supporters...)
I meant to respond to this earlier today.

While I like the idea and I think it will simplify things in the future
--- the coordination / support (combinations of sotware) will be
nightmare-ish.

I don't know where the discussion left off so if someone could refresh
my memory.

Also, I don't think anythings been done as of yet other then
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/apreq/branches/apr-build-system
[joes]

Which I've yet to actually checkout but it looks nice.

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.