httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Loading libapreq2.dll fails on windows
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:16:03 GMT
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Franky Braem wrote:

> I always get the following error:
>
> C:\development\xampp\apache\bin>apache
> apache: Syntax error on line 143 of
> C:/development/xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load bin/libapreq2.dll into server: The specified module could not be
> found.
>
> It seems that the dll msvcr80.dll can't be found. I've tried to put this dll
> in the same folder, but it can't load it. How do I solve this?

If you have msvcr80.dll, does adding a
   LoadFile "/Path/to/msvcr80.dll"
directive in httpd.conf, before you load librapreq2.dll,
help?

If not, it may be a compatibility issue with different
versions of VC++ being used to build the different
components involved with apreq. Did you build (or get
binaries of) apreq, Apache, and Perl (if you're using
the Perl modules for apreq) using the same version of
VC++?

--
best regards,
Randy Kobes