httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Win32 ppm packages
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:34:04 GMT
I tend to use 2.0 where I need subversion or PHP (which ship with 2.0
modules only) and 2.2 everywhere else...  I personally find the naming a
bit tricky (2-2.2).  and would frankly rather see the modules called
mod_perl20 (or mod_perl2.0) and mod_perl/libapreq22/2.2; I'd rather type
the couple of extra chars and always know what I'm installing without
needing to look up the most current naming scheme.

  Issac