httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Problems with apreq2 on OS X
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 01:16:30 GMT
this one time in band camp Patrick Galbraith said on 10/29/06 16:26:
> Dave,
>
> Speaking of which - how do you use gdb with mod_perl/libapreq? I'm used
> to using it and other debuggers (Visual Studio, etc, DDD with gdb,
> Xcode) with mysqld and DBD::mysql, but how do you attach it to a
> mod_perl script, httpd, mod_perl, libapreq (?) to see what's going on? I
> have libapreq working on OS X, but something is giving me a bus error
> and I'd like to know where that's coming from.
I believe you are looking for this:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/devel/debug/c.html#Starting_the_Server_Fast_under_gdb

and/or
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html#gdb

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....