httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Galbraith <p...@mysql.com>
Subject Re: Problems with apreq2 on OS X
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:25:19 GMT
Dave,

Ok, I feel dumm.

I would have never guessed this. I thought libapreq was part of
mod_perl, and that when you compiled it it just was used by mod_perl. I
kept seeing that library, but not making the connection!

Not a dumb question at all, but a good question. I'm just so out of date
that I haven't fully realised mod_perl and libapreq2 are separate. In
the Old'n days, it worked if you just installed mod_perl.

The reason I didn't have to do this on  my fedora box is because with
fedora core, yum install does a pretty good job installing libapreq, and
the module is included in the packaged httpd.conf.

use D'oh;

Thanks, and sorry for my grumblings! If I had read the INSTALL I
probably would've seen that too.

Patrick