httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: $reg->param, $req->body - is there a way to set form data?
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:25:58 GMT
Patrick Galbraith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have in my code what used to work on 1.0. I have this variable, $form,
> which is a reference for $req->param. I had cases in the code where
> something is submitted in a form that is incorrect, and I want to change
> the op of the form by setting $form->{op} (the code has a hash reference
> to different subroutines that are keyed by op's value). Now when I do
> this, I get this error:
>
> Can't locate object method "STORE" via package
> "APR::Request::Param::Table" at
> /var/www/perl-lib/WebLib/Application/UserReg.pm line 360.\n, referer:
> http://www.patg.net/userreg
You can not, they are readonly versions of APR::Table (apr_table_t)

You could always copy the structure to a hash somewhere.  Also, check the archvies of this
list, I know someone (probably joes) posted an answer to this question before.

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....