httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the temp file name
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:03:16 GMT
That does work, but it won't get me where I need to be.  The problem
is that the spoolfile isn't set after a parsing error - there is no
brigade in param->upload upon a bad parse.  I did find a simple way to
get a filter in there:

    apreq_hook_t * my_hook_handle = apreq_hook_make(req->pool,
my_hook, NULL, NULL);
    apreq_hook_add(aph, my_hook_handle);

I think I'll be able to set a note with this technique.

Brian McQueen