httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: untrapped error in filter
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:53:49 GMT
Replying to myself for the education of others.  The filters do not
write the data to any permanent location.  The filter parses the data,
and the content generators, or some other specific process is
responsible for writing the data to a permanent location.  The temp
file is of no concern to the programmer.  Its used by apreq to handle
large files and is not related to the final actions of the users of
apreq.  I need to detect the write error myself in my content
generator, or wherever it is that I wrote that file.

Brian McQueen