httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject untrapped error in filter
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:58:21 GMT
The parser use a temp file during its handling of some data.  When
that temp file is moved to its final location there seems to be no
error detection.  We noticed the problem when we were writing the temp
file to a large empty partition, but the final destination for the
file was a small partition - much too small for the file.  The temp
file was truncated when it was moved from the temp location to the
final location and no error was indicated.

I'll work on a fix if I find the code.  Its a bit hard to find.

Brian McQueen