httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC5
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 08:23:57 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>
>> Please download, test, and VOTE  on the following
>> candidate tarball:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/apreq2/libapreq2-2.08-RC5.tar.gz
>
> Builds fine and all tests pass on:
> - linux, Apache/2.0.55 prefork, mod_perl 2.000002, perl-5.8.7
> - Win32, Apache/2.2.2 winnt, mod_perl svn, perl-5.8.8
>   (ActiverPerl 817)
>
> Unfortunately, the problem on Win32 with running the
> glue/perl/t/apreq/upload.t test numerous times seems
> to be still with us; I still see sporadic temp files
> not being cleaned up. However, the tests still pass
> for me; it'd be interesting to see if Steve has problems.

Builds OK for me (Apache/2.2.2, mod_perl SVN, perl-5.8.8) and initially
"nmake test" gave me a few failures from upload.t.  I re-ran it a few
times and got some failures every time.

Then I ran just that test itself from the glue/perl sub-dir: it failed a
couple of times and then started working (dozens of times over).

Returning to the top-level I now find that "nmake test" works there too!

Weird.

All the other tests passed OK.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.