httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC4
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:37:21 GMT
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Steve Hay wrote:

> Sorry, but I'm still seeing quite a few failures.  I started with a
> completely fresh build (with your patch applied) and the top-level "nmake
> test" failed a bunch of upload.t tests first time.  (So it's not just running
> the test multiple times that causes the problem.)
> I then cd'd to perl/glue and ran just the upload.t test a dozen times over
> and it still failed 2 or 3 times.

Sigh :) ... One thing I tried (that didn't make a difference
for me, but might for you) is in the call to
apr_pool_cleanup_register( ...) on about line 829 of
library/util.c, change the last arguments
     apreq_file_cleanup, apreq_file_cleanup
     apreq_file_cleanup, apr_pool_cleanup_null
Does that change anything? The cleanup in apr_file_open
uses this latter form.

Also, just to verify that it is the stray temp files
left over that are causing the problem, does it help
if you change the APR_EXCL flag in the call to
apr_file_mktemp on about line 832 of library/util.c
to APR_TRUNCATE?

--
best regards,
Randy