httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC4
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:21:51 GMT
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> Steve Hay wrote:
>> repeatedly from the glue/perl sub-directory and see whether or not it
>> ever fails for you.  Did you get round to trying that?
> Just did.  24 times.  100% success.
> My usual combination of things.

Like Steve, I still see this failing occasionally on Win32,
but not in a predictable manner. And it's not always the
same file that fails in the upload test. I'll try some
things to try to make it reproduceable in the next couple
of days, but if that doesn't pan out, I wouldn't want this
to hold up the release.

--
best regards,
Randy