httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC4
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:21:45 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Steve Hay wrote:
>> Sorry, but I'm still seeing quite a few failures.  I started with a
>> completely fresh build (with your patch applied) and the top-level
>> "nmake test" failed a bunch of upload.t tests first time.  (So it's not
>> just running the test multiple times that causes the problem.)
>>
>> I then cd'd to perl/glue and ran just the upload.t test a dozen times
>> over and it still failed 2 or 3 times.
> Is there an equivalent to 'strace' on 'that which you deem to call an OS' :)
>
> The 'open,access,stat*' might be useful ?

I have a Cygwin strace, but it doesn't seem to work trying to trace this.

I tried a couple of freeware strace's that I found via Google too, but
they were pretty crappy and I couldn't get anything useful out of them
either.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.