httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC4
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:13:14 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> But I think you're on the right track, in that the
> problem with the temp files sticking around (and
> apparently causing the occasional errors when the
> upload.t test is run multiple times) comes from the
> cleanup set by apr_file_open. I tried this patch:

[...]
> which seems to help - when the upload.t test is run
> multiple times, I get far fewer temp files left over
> (although the occasional ones do stick around), and
> even when they are there, I haven't seen any failures
> yet. Steve, does this help you?

Sorry, but I'm still seeing quite a few failures.  I started with a
completely fresh build (with your patch applied) and the top-level
"nmake test" failed a bunch of upload.t tests first time.  (So it's not
just running the test multiple times that causes the problem.)

I then cd'd to perl/glue and ran just the upload.t test a dozen times
over and it still failed 2 or 3 times.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.