httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC4
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:03:23 GMT
> But I think you're on the right track, in that the
> problem with the temp files sticking around (and
> apparently causing the occasional errors when the
> upload.t test is run multiple times) comes from the
> cleanup set by apr_file_open. I tried this patch:
Still seems happy on FreeBSD(unix) land.

I'll wait for Steve to verify and you to commit then I guess onto RC5 (ugggg)
Stop me if there is another outstanding issue I've forgotten about :)

Thanks!

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."