httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC4
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:03:16 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Steve Hay wrote:
>> repeatedly from the glue/perl sub-directory and see whether or not it
>> ever fails for you.  Did you get round to trying that?
> Just did.  24 times.  100% success.
> My usual combination of things.

OK, that would definitely have made it fail several times here.

Let's hope Randy can find time to look at this sometime soon.  If not
then I'll try and look at it eventually, but I don't know how far I'll
get with it myself.

I don't know if you'd want to hold up 2.08 for this or not.  Problems
with uploading could potentially be quite significant so I don't think
it is ignorable, but I know you had a significant problem with 2.07 too...

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.