httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC3
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:46:00 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>
>> Please download, test, and VOTE  on the following
>> candidate tarball:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/apreq2/libapreq2-2.08-RC3.tar.gz
> [ .. ]
>> I'd like to make the actual release around Wednesday of next week
>> (07/12/2006)
>
> I'm away next week on holiday - if someone could test this
> out on Win32, that'd be great.

I still have an intermittent problem with one of the perl glue tests:
t\apreq\upload.t (I've mentioned this before when testing previous RC's).

It doesn't happen every time, but if I run that test half a dozen times
then it almost always goes wrong at least once.  When it goes wrong it
fails one or more tests, typically towards the end of the 20 tests
included in that file.

Attached is the console output from running the following command, on an
occasion on which it went wrong:

C:\Temp\libapreq2-2.08\glue\perl>C:\perl5mt\bin\perl.exe -Iblib\arch
-Iblib\lib t/TEST -verbose=1 t\apreq\upload.t

Also attached is the corresponding error_log, which contains three
errors, presumably relating to the three tests that failed (15, 16, 17),
and the access_log, which shows the three 500 HTTP responses.

I'm running perl-5.8.8, apache-2.2.2, mod_perl-2 from svn @ rev 412155.

All OK otherwise.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.