httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: Make test failed
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 14:57:01 GMT
I'm in the progress of updating it all (except gcc version 3.2.3, is
that bad?)

On my dev box I've been using Apache/2.0.55, should I upgrade to 2.2 or
is that
too new?  It seems that the 2.0 is as 58 should I update both my
development
and my production to that?  I know you know best.

> How did you get past the version check of this ?

Until last night my production server was managed by my host.
So I'm not sure how they installed anything.  While I was installing
libapreq cpan failed so I tried it at the command line, and still
got the errors, so I'm not sure I could get passed the version check.

As I was updating my perl modules via cpan I noticed a lot of
test failures.  Not that I've installed perl v5.8.8 they're gone.

Thanks for the help,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com