httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC3
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:13:31 GMT
Quoting "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>:

> Should I roll another one or do you think its just that box ?

You can if you want, but the file as it is may be just fine. RHEL4 and
Solaris 9 don't have any problems with the file. I'm guessing Apache
boxes are FreeBSD and that works too.

It seems FC specific (I opened a bug for this). Two of my i386 FC5
systems at home have the same problem (didn't check on others), my FC5
workstation at work (running on x86_64), as well as Fedora Extras
build system (both i386 and x86_64).

Can anyone on FC confirm/deny any of this?

--
Bojan