httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward L. Abrams" <abr...@bitscrap.com>
Subject Newbie: Question
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:38:46 GMT
Hello,

I apologize for my brief intrusion on this list for a question that may
or may not be within the boundaries of the list's purpose.  I have been
using libapreq to do file uploads for some time.  Lately, I've noticed
that I have memory leaks.  I don't know whether it's my newbie use of
mostly-undocumented code, or the code itself (I favor the former!).

If this is the wrong place to ask what I am doing wrong in my code,
where is the right place to ask?  The modules@ list was unresponsive,
and I could find no other close candidate.  If this is not the wrong
place to ask, then let me know, and I'll show you something that I
believe you will be able to help me correct very easily.

Again, sorry, and thank you.

Eddie