httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.08-RC2
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 06:25:07 GMT
On Tue, 23 May 2006, Steve Hay wrote:

> Philip M. Gollucci wrote:> Please download, test, and report back on the
> following> candidate tarball:> >
> http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/apreq2/libapreq2-2.08-RC2.tar.gz
> All OK for me now on WinXP (Apache/2.2.2, Perl/5.8.8, mod_perl/SVN), except
> for the previously noted failures in t/apreq/cgi.t.

The problem with the t/apreq/cgi.t tests is that the
Win32 apr and apu config scripts were using the
old names of apr-config and apu-config, while for
Apache/2.2 they should be called apr-1-config and
apu-1-config (to agree with the convention on Unix).
I've changed the apxs_win32.tar.gz archive on
perl.apache.org to use these new names, and after
reinstalling these utilities, and rebuilding and
installing mp2 in the svn tree (there was a minor
change needed there), all the libapreq2 tests now
pass for me with perl-5.8.8 (ActivePerl 817) and
Apache/2.2.2.

--
best regards,
Randy