httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Endless loop in split_on_bdry() of library/parser_multipart.c?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 20:03:54 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> I'm seeing an endless loop in this part of the code:

>             do {
>                 apr_bucket *f = APR_BRIGADE_FIRST(in);
>                 APR_BUCKET_REMOVE(f);
>                 APR_BRIGADE_INSERT_TAIL(out, f);
>             } while (e != APR_BRIGADE_FIRST(in));
You might try using Apache2::DebugFilter to see what buckets are getting passed, but I think
the apreq filter is hooked before that.

Being that bucket brigades are doubly linked circular lists, and the code is checking it hasn't
looped on the list (aka
ring) yet, it must be missing it.  Probably because it got removed from it (in).  Maybe we
need to save the first bucket
of the list somewhere. and change the comparison.

Sadly I'm not that familiar with this portion of the code yet.